St. Stephen's Catholic School Invites You to Participate in Our Marathon Fundraiser
LET'S GATHER AS A COMMUNITY FOR FOOD, FUN, AND FUNDRAISING ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2021!
St. Stephen's Catholic School is bringing back the MARATHON fundraiser for non-public education this year!
We are asking all school families to optionally participate in collecting donations to benefit our school. For all community members, who would like to contribute, please connect with a St. Stephen's Catholic School student or call the school office.
Our goal is to have a total of $10,000 raised by Friday, October 1.
Here's what you need to know:
- Students will collect upfront donations and submit MARATHON envelopes to teaching staff each FRIDAY to be entered into classroom and individual drawings for awesome prizes!
- All school families and community members are invited to attend 10:30 am Mass at St. Stephen's Catholic Church on Sunday, October 3.
- Students are encouraged to wear a school UNIFORM shirt in return for a one-day NON-UNIFORM pass.
- After Mass, all families and community members will meet in the west school parking lot by the new playground where Fr. James will lead us in prayer beginning at 11:30 am.
- As a group, we will walk around St. Stephen's neighborhood for approximately one mile.
- All families and community members are invited to return to the school parking lot for a FREE-WILL offering lunch served by the Knights of Columbus, as well as music, and fellowship.
Thank you in advance for your commitment and dedication to our school! For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.