Elementary School Curriculum
St. Stephen’s Catholic School has two classrooms for each grade level K-8. In addition to core teachers, our elementary students expand their creativity and knowledge with specialist teachers in Art, Music, Physical Education and Technology/Media.
- Social Studies
- Language Arts
- Library and Media
- Physical Education
- Visual Arts
Second grade is an important grade at St. Stephen’s Catholic School as our students prepare for the sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion. Contact the Parish Office for more information.
Our Catholic faith is ever present in our elementary grades and comes alive through class projects and programs revolving around Catholic Social Teachings:
- Life and Dignity of the Human Person
- Call to Family, Community, and Participation
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Option for the Poor and Vulnerable
- The Dignity of Work and Rights of Workers
- Care for God’s Creation