2022-23 Annual Tuition Costs
The actual cost of providing your child a Catholic education at St. Stephen’s School in grades K-8, is $6,809 a year. The parish invests a large percentage of this cost to help provide an affordable education for your child(ren).
- Half Days 7:45 AM - 11:15 AM
- Full Days 7:45 AM - 2 PM
- 2 Half Days: $1,623.00
- 3 Half Days : $2,140.00
- 2 Full Days: $3,295.00
- 3 Full Days: $4,428.00
- 5 Full Days: $6,215.00
- Kindergarten – 8th Grade: $5,065
- 7:40 AM - 2:05 PM (Grades K-3)
- 7:40 AM - 2:10 PM (Grades 4-8)
Registration Fees for 2022-23
Each student Pre-K-8 will be assessed a non-refundable registration fee. The fees are as follows:
- K-8, $175 (cap at $350/family) if tuition contract set up by Feb. 21
- K-8, $275 (cap at $550/family) if tuition contract set up after Feb. 21
- Preschool, $50 if tuition contract set up by Feb. 21
- Preschool, $100 after Feb. 21
The maximum registration fees charged to each family will not exceed $550
Discounts for 2022-23
A 5% discount is given for paying your tuition in full before school starts.
A multi-child discount of 5% will be given to the THIRD child in the family, child 1 and 2 are full price.
St. Stephen’s School uses TADS to calculate financial aid allocation. There are two ways to apply:
- Online at tads.com, click on the ‘Parents’ button to begin. Use School Code SP234120000;
- Call TADS at 1-800-477-8237 to request an application.
Each family may receive only one type of discount; i.e., a family can receive a multi student discount or a single prepayment discount that is due prior to the start of school. Any family receiving financial aid from the Church of St. Stephen will not be eligible to receive a further discounted tuition. Financial Aid awards may be granted based on fund availability, financial need or extraordinary circumstances. Families will be required to apply for financial aid by a given deadline as the school and church have limited resources. Families who receive financial aid will be required to uphold the timescale for tuition payments. Those who fail to uphold the timescale will not be eligible for future financial aid awards.