Volunteers are an important and valued part of our school
We have many programs and events that are extremely successful based solely on the excellent work of our dedicated volunteers.
There are several opportunities throughout our school year for our parents, grandparents and community members:
- Click here to start your Volunteer Registration
- Attend a training session. All volunteers must register online through Virtus
- Complete a background check.
- Read and Sign a Code of Conduct Form.
- Contact Barb in the office for more details on volunteering in our school. 763-421-3236.
Approximately 10 percent of the annual school budget is provided by school fundraising
Current fundraisers and the percent of the fundraising goal contributed from each:
- Catholic United Financial Raffle/Matching Gifts (70 percent)
- Annual Holiday Craft Boutique (8 percent)
- Mardi Gras School Need (8-10 percent)
The Church of St. Stephen School Fund is another way to provide support for our school. This fund primarily provides financial aid to families in need. Our school is blessed to have substantial support from our parish. Each year, at least 35 percent of the cost to educate a student is paid by the parish. Students receiving financial aid receive an additional reduction in tuition.
To make a contribution to this fund, contact the Church of St. Stephen or Donate Now.
School Service Projects
- Each lent, the school selects an organization to be the beneficiary of funds raised during the season.
- Classes periodically introduce additional programs to provide funds or items for those in need in our community. Watch the school newsletter for information
- Annual Coat Drive and clothing basics for ACBC. In November and December, St. Stephen’s collects clean, gently used winter coats for children and all ages and donates them to the ACBC. In addition, new packages of underwear and socks are a high need item and included in our collection. Other gently used winter items such as hats, gloves, mittens, boots, scarves and more may be donated as well.
Donate to United Way
Consider donating to Wishes & More and encourage your fellow employees to do the same. Corporate match programs will make a donation to our school as well!
Here are three great things to remember and to share:
- We’re a local children’s charity
- We are the ONLY Minnesota charity that provides our unique services
- We’re volunteer-driven with minimal overhead expenses
If you have any questions about how to donate to our school through United Way or other sources, please contact United Way directly.
www.wishesandmore.org | Phone : 763-502-1500 | Email: Karla.Blomberg@wishesandmore.org