St. Stephen's Catholic School is buzzing with activity!
- St. Stephen's Catholic School currently has open enrollment for preschool and kindergarten classes for the school year 2021-2022. Please contact the school office for additional details regarding the application and registration process.
- The Catholic Schools Raffle, sponsored by Catholic United Financial, returns to St. Stephen's! From January 15 until February 28 students will be selling Catholic Schools Raffle tickets. Tickets are $5 each and must be purchased in-person. If you would like to purchase a ticket, please locate a student of St. Stephen's Catholic School or contact the school office.
In the spirit of supporting our school, a few local restaurants have partnered with us to donate a portion of their sales. See below for the exact dates, times, location, and flyer information.
- Culver's in Anoka: Monday, January 25 from 2:00 pm until 8:00 pm 10% of ALL SALES will benefit our St. Stephen's Catholic School. Click here to see the full flyer.
- Erbert and Gerbert's in Anoka: Tuesday, January 26 from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm $1 of every sandwich ordered will benefit St. Stephen's Catholic School. Dine-in or carry-out!
- Panera in Coon Rapids: Thursday, January 28 from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm a portion of the proceeds will benefit our St. Stephen's Catholic School. A printed or electronic version of this flyer must be presented to the cashier in order for us to receive a donation. Click here to see the full flyer.